Healthology - Sleep Great - 30 Vegetable Tablet(s) - NPN: 80096859 --
SLEEP-GREAT works by enhancing the body’s natural sleep hormone pattern so that you enter all five stages of a healthy sleep, allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed every day.
Do you wake up feeling well-rested every day? You should! However, 43% of men and 55% of women report trouble with falling asleep or staying asleep. We know how great it feels to fall asleep easily, get a deep and restful sleep, and wake up feeling refreshed. What you may not realize is how important sleep is for our overall wellbeing.
SLEEP-GREAT is a complete formulation that helps you fall asleep quickly, stay asleep and achieve deep, restful sleep. Unlike medications that may assist with falling asleep but limit your body’s ability to enter into a deep sleep state, SLEEP-GREAT works by enhancing the body’s natural sleep hormone pattern so that you enter all five stages of a healthy sleep, allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed every day.
Sleeping well is one of the most important things we can do to support our overall health. When we don’t get a good night’s sleep, the body’s ability cope with stress, regulate hormones, repair muscle, strengthen the immune system, and support mental clarity and capacity are profoundly impacted1. This can result in fatigue, anxiety, depression, weight gain, frequent cold and flu, brain fog, and increased risk of diabetes and heart disease
Each Capsule Contains
- Melatonin ... 1.5mg
- L-Theanine ... 200mg
- L-Tryptophan ... 50mg
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) ... 50mg
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan – Griffonia simplicifolia - seed) ... 50mg
- Loquat Fruit (Eriobotrya japonica) 15:1 Extract, 25% Ursolic Acid(QCE 975mg) ... 65mg
- Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis) 4:1 Extract, 0.8% Valerenic Acids(QCE 200mg) ... 50mg
- Skullcap Herb Top (Scutellaria lateriflora) 4:1 Extract(QCE 200mg) ... 50mg
- Passionflower Herb Top (Passiflora incarnata) 10:1 Extract(QCE 400mg) ... 40mg
- Schisandra Fruit (Schisandra chinensis) 10:1 Extract(QCE 250mg) ... 25mg
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule Shell (Hypromellose), Oryza sativa (Rice) hull powder
Recommended Dose: Adults
As a sleep aid and all other uses: Take 1 or 2 capsules, daily, with water, at or before bedtime as needed.
For Jet Lag: Take 1 or 2 capsules with water, once a day at bedtime, while travelling and at destination until adapted to the new time zone or daily pattern.
Do not drive or operate machinery within 5 hours of taking this product, which contains melatonin.
Avoid taking with alcohol or products that increase drowsiness.
Duration Of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 continuous weeks.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or have scleroderma.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for seizure, blood pressure, immune suppression, to affect mental state, increase sedation, steroids, blood thinners, carbidopa, or drugs / supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cardiovascular, immune, liver or chronic kidney disease, hormonal or seizure disorder, asthma, depression, diabetes, low blood sugar, or migraines.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain, or if you experience skin changes.
- Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience any of the following symptoms within a few hours after taking this product: changes in mental state such as restlessness or confusion, increased heart rate, enlarged pupils, loss of muscle coordination, headache, sweating, shivering, allergy, or gastrointestinal problems such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.