- Ease joint pain and inflammation
- Helps support bone density
- Supports healthy skin, hair & nails
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is key for all connective tissue (bone, skin, muscle, cartilage, tendons and ligaments). It provides the infrastructure for our entire musculoskeletal system making it essential for maintaining mobility. Ninety percent of bone mass is from Collagen. As we age, Collagen becomes extremely important, not only for bone health, but the health of our joints. It is also the secret to supple and youthful looking skin.
- Hydrolyzed collagen500 mg
- Magnesium Stearate